Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.06.2007, 19:31   #32
Ninsanna вне форума
Ninsanna
Гуру

Получено благодарностей: 3 813 в 811 постах

Там есть все типовые документы купли-продажи, договора всякие.... посмотрите.
А вот кусочек со страницы, где эти доки - тут о ценах и условиях.
==================
Falcon Services Royal Standard Poodles Prices
#1 Criteria in my selling a pup to you--LOVE--You must truly want to LOVE this pup ! ! !
I am breeding for the larger Standard poodle, in marketing terms the "Royal." Our pups have grown to shoulder heights of the normal standard size--24" to as large as 28+ inches, and weighing in from 55-80+ pounds. The prices reflect the interest of our customers in a larger size, color, and their healthy lineage test results. Though, there is never a guarantee on size.
Thank you for your interest in our Royal Standard Poodles. Customers are telling me the pups are growing to be as large and larger then they expected, when choosing a larger pup, which is what they wanted from my breeding lineage. Hopefully you have looked over my website thoroughly to see their lineages and my contract. All pups for within the USA come micro-chipped with a 2 yr 2 month health guarantee.

All down-payments are guaranteeing pup in the sequence you placed the down payment according to another...1, 2, 3...

Prices:

A. "Pet Only" --$1,000 to $1,200 (on occassion $1,400 to what I consider an Exceptional "PET ONLY" pup born), which means surgically spay/neuter/fixed to not have future pups, depending on their color/temperament and other characteristics.

I may have my vet spay or neuter them at your cost. Or, you can provide documentation to me when it has occurred. This would be a veterinarians bill. You would send me a copy of it. Surgically fixing your pet is recommended between 4-8 months of age.

"Pets" not surgically fixed --If you are purchasing a pup as a Pet Only but want to keep them intact, not surgically fixed, you will have to pay the full breeding cost to keep it this way as there is no guarantee to me that the poodle will not be bred.

B. "Breeding" --$2,500 for "Breeding" or conformation show standard poodles and that being said would be our top VWD health tested pups with AKC Full registration.

Even if breeding once or twice; they still will cost full breeding price.

If you want the top VWD tested pup for breeding you must make the decision to its committment with a down payment as you will then receive the top test number according to the sequence you paid down...1, 2, 3 in line...

I have the right to not sell to those who have not tested their current breeding poodles to the VWD as I am working to maintain long term healthy lineages, not a quick dollar by some.

I do my best to help all new breeders along with the knowledge I have gained.

C. Refunds are only given if: You wanted a female/color and a female/color (male) was not born, unless you wanted to wait for the next litter and guarantee another female/color (male). If you wanted a top tested VWD pup for breeding and upon test results I did not believe any were satisfactory for breeding to what your already owned breeding poodle is VWD rated.

D. Purchasing any two "PET ONLY" pups I will deduct $300 from the sale as I love to see them have their mates/companions. If they are for breeding
=======================

Есть на сайте фото изабелловых.
А вот еще какая красотища - черный с серебром (как у цвергшнауцеров и даже четче).
Ну, нравится им это - вот и разводят. Но ведь это пудели, не помеси какие-нибудь. Да еще с рабочими качествами (охотничьими).
Нормально. Не вижу ничего страшного. Там и условия стерилизации прописаны.....
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: winston080601.jpg
Просмотров: 1273
Размер:	13.0 Кб
ID:	30527