Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.06.2007, 04:35   #25
oley вне форума
oley
Гуру

Получено благодарностей: 4 184 в 1 601 постах

Цитата:
Первоначальное сообщение от Mannique
a "royal" ento kto ? super ogromnyje ? 80cm i bol'she ?
Они, они... Вот типичный случай:
http://www.booksleadtoproducts.com/R...d-Poodles.html

Цитата:

October 1, 2006; It has been agreed by individuals in communication with me; Royal Poodles should be a new category to the Poodle world. Royals should start at a shoulder height of 26" and over. Toy, Miniature, Standard, and Royal; that is what we want to see as categories. Those who think of their poodles as "Giants"; would you rather name them "Royal" or "Giant"? Most surveyed wanted the name "Royal" due to the regal status with the name. If you want to see this new category added, write AKC. The more who write in, attention will be given to this new category.

Royal: Many ask for the definition to Royal Standard Poodles with our AKC Puppies for Sale. I've been told it's strictly a marketing term for the larger then average standard. You won't find it in books. Just remember-it's strictly a marketing term and referencing the larger size standards which I am breeding in the puppies for sale south of Staples, MN Minnesota.

Our standard poodle parents are between 26" to 28" tall at the shoulder, puppies are growing between 24" to 28" and more. They range in weight from 55# to lean 80#+.
Очень мило прикрываются красивым словом "AKC"...