Форум: Русские за Границей  

Вернуться   Форум: Русские за Границей > Персональные форумы > Всё о Пуделе > Выставки

Ответ

Опции темы Рейтинг: Рейтинг темы: голосов - 13, средняя оценка - 5.00. Опции просмотра
Старый 18.02.2013, 00:21   #211
Alla вне форума
Alla
Гуру

Получено благодарностей: 476 в 154 постах
Отправить сообщение для Alla с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию 11 UNUSUAL LOOKING BREEDS YOU'LL SEE AT WESTMINSTER

http://www.pawnation.com/2013/02/08/...-westminster/1

Сайт помощи пуделям в беде Home4poodle.info
За этот пост Alla поблагодарили:
Удалить:
Даня (18.02.2013)
Старый 18.02.2013, 22:29   #212
ZoSo вне форума
ZoSo
Гуру

Получено благодарностей: 1 332 в 722 постах

Цитата:
with this wild haircut.
фточку!
Удалить:
Алиса (21.02.2013)
Старый 18.02.2013, 22:31   #213
ZoSo вне форума
ZoSo
Гуру

Получено благодарностей: 1 332 в 722 постах

http://www.pawnation.com/2013/02/05/...ter-dog-show/8
Удалить:
Алиса (21.02.2013)
Старый 18.02.2013, 22:38   #214
Alla вне форума
Alla
Гуру

По умолчанию THE BIGGEST WOOFS FROM THE WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW

http://www.pawnation.com/2012/02/23/...ter-dog-show/1

2 пользователей поблагодарили Alla за этот полезный пост:
Удалить:
Алиса (21.02.2013), Даня (23.02.2013)
Старый 23.02.2013, 01:47   #215
Alla вне форума
Alla
Гуру

https://www.nytsyn.com/images/photos...d=Show%20Breed

http://gothamist.com/2013/02/12/phot...of.php#photo-1

Последний раз редактировалось Alla; 23.02.2013 в 01:52.
За этот пост Alla поблагодарили:
Удалить:
Даня (23.02.2013)
Старый 23.02.2013, 14:53   #216
Tania Libkind вне форума
Tania Libkind
Гуру

Получено благодарностей: 1 082 в 238 постах

Ещё раз Спасибо огромное Людочке за всю из первых рук информацию !!

О всех выставлявшихся теперь можно найти подробную информацию на сайте

Стандарты
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org...?breed=poodles

Миниатюра

http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org...?breed=poodlem

Тои

http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org...?breed=poodlet
Старый 23.02.2013, 15:12   #217
Tania Libkind вне форума
Tania Libkind
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от LioudmilaSherman Посмотреть сообщение
Вначале осмотрели черную #21 Magicastles A Dancing Queens Ransom, из класса ,в котором бридер сам (без профессиональных хендлеров) представляет свое разведение.

Собака, которая вышла первой на ринг из класса Заводчиков- хендлеров принадлежит Президенту Абрикосово Красного Клуба Грейс Дуркин, она из под Абрикосово Чёрной вязки

Bred by Exhibitor Bitches

1/W 21 Magicastles A Dancing Queens Ransom
Breed: Poodle (Standard)
Sex: Bitch
AKC: PR 14143602
Date of Birth: January 12, 2010
Breeder: Grace Durkin
Sire: Ch Justin Time At Magic Castle
Dam: Ch Monfort Magicastles Amarantine
Owner: Grace M Durkin

И вот мне захотелось повесить заметку, написанную Грейс в последнем выпуске Абрикосово Красном вестника в Январе 2013. Называется она "История 8 летнего Чемпиона", речь идёт о Ch Justin Time At Magic Castle (абрикосовом отце показывавшейся на Вестмистере чёрной девочки), но на самом деле речь идёт о гораздо большем .... о дороге Заводчиков Абрикосов и Красных в Америке и ещё больше о дороге жизни ...

Переведу последний абзац (если успею переведу попозже всю заметку)

Поднятие в гору так же важно как и спуск с горы. Так же и в жизни, которая для многих из нас является одним большим гигантским испытанием, за которым следует один большой урок. В конце концов всё сводится к одному слову. ГРАЦИЯ. То как ты воспринимаешь победы и поражения, удачу и невезение, темноту и свет

Story of an Eight Year Apricot Champion
Many years ago I started with my first apricot. I was looking for mentors and found Terry but he was far far away. (Pittsburgh to
Albany,ny). I tried going there and meeting him at shows but it was spotty at best. My need to learn was strong because my
grooming was "spotty at best". I looked for mentors locally with little success. One woman who lived locally but had moved to
Connecticut advised me over the phone to "get a black". I had my first red and even got her groomed in a show cut and even
entered in a show, but with no one there to advise me got cold feet on the day of the show and never tried again. I
accidentally got involved with a puppy miller who happen to have a very nice stud which she had finagled out of a good
breeder. I bred my red to her dog and got my Magikasl's Miss Fit Peach. When Terry saw Peaches, he wanted to breed to her. I
only showed her a few times as there was no local help by me and Terry far away. She made the cut at PCA in 1995 with Terry
handling...(a thing not heard of at that time.)
Terry bred to her with his black boy Ch Farleysd Midnight Sun. Being that I felt I needed at black by then because I was already
doing so many things wrong, I kept a black girl from that litter.(Thinking also that this would make it easier. Hahahaha). Raven
was a handful and her coat even more. Terry kept the red girl and created the first red female standard champion with
Chelsea , Ch Farleysd Enchanted Magikasl.
Meanwhile I struggled with my grooming, my divorce, moving and life. We bred Ravin to Cello. I kept a boy and was going to
show him or sell him. There was a lady coming to PCA who wanted to buy him. Justin came to PCA a bit late due to an
unexpected deer crossing on the NJ turnpike. I had to sleep that night in cracked up car in the parking lot of the motel that
would not accept my dog. When I awoke I saw a truck rental across the way and thought. "Wheels".... It didn't matter
HOW I got there. I was going. Terry had never seen Justin at that point but was understandably Leary of what kind of grooming
shape one of my dogs would be in when I arrive. I arrived 45 minutes before show time. Terry looked at me and said get lost.
He and another person madly scissored for the next 45 minutes. They laughed when they both looked at each other's grooming
sides and said "wow, that's pretty good. Terry took the dog for a walk and jumped into the ring Justin Time. Justin earned a
fourth place ribbon in the novice class that day. The lady who wanted to buy the dog was told "sorry we changed our mind
about selling". Although I had this success, my fianc? died a couple weeks later and I understandably lost the coat.( I always
have a good excuse and its never my fault). It's funny how when you lose a coat it hurts but after a while you turn around and
there it is growing back even better. I struggled showing Justin locally for a while and brought him back to PCA in 2003 when
we held our match at the LaPlata Fairgrounds in the Cow barn. The judge at this match was the very person who told me not to
show apricot, but get a good black. Terry showed him again and we won the match. I had no clue what was going on and stood
there in shock. Luckily somebody took a pic. After that Terry put 4 points on Justin. But then Justin was homesick and barking
in the early morning hours and had to return home to me. I trudged around with him dragging from show to show for a couple of
years. I was really into enjoying my dog more than winning points since I never had experienced winning anyway. I learned
though.
A little at a time, I learned. I begged some people to help me. I had people say they wouldn't scissor an apricot.(even for
money). I had some people that would help me if they weren't busy. Or if I went the first day, they would help me after showing so I could show the second day. I was not a quick study on any of it. Gradually instead of hearing people say "I hate apricots"
they would say "I hate apricots, but I like yours." It started to happen more and more. I started to be able to scissor a little bit.
One day I was at a show and a friend offered to fix my trim after we had shown. I had shown against her that day and she had
beat me as usual. It had gotten to be a thing where people counted on me bringing my "apricot" because they could get the
points up. They started to see a value in helping me. She fixed the trim and I showed against her the next day. I was going to
my usual spot at the end of the line when the Judge came over to me gesturing with both arms and yelling loudly (but not
meanly) "I want this dog over here!" That was my first ever bred by point. On that day something changed inside of me. The
impossible which had become expected became possible. I started getting reserves here and there and then one day I beat
Alan Waterman with one of Terry's very nice dogs. Once I got a taste of it I wanted more. I bit the bullet and hired a handler for
the last two singles. Then the majors. The handler was good to me and after he got the winners dog, he let me bring Justin in
for the final round(variety). The last major was exceptional. Alan showed him that day and everyone I mean everyone was
rooting for him. The lady was there who had tried to sell me her black several years before. The lady who scissored him to his
first point was standing there rooting. Every black breeder was cheering for this apricot. The judge really had no choice. After
eight years of learning and struggling and prooving that my apricot has a nice coat.... " yes, come over and feel this coat" I
would say to people. Ch Justin Time at Magic Castle was a champion. He went on to win best veteran at PCA and his class at
veteran sweeps two years after that. He's gone now. We had a great time though and he taught me a lot. He also taught a lot to
the black and white breeders and judges along the way. He was worth his weight in gold. I've continued on struggling with coats
and choosing judges and now the points are more important. Out of all of it , the best thing I had was that special relationship
with Justin. I know now that even if I know the competition is too tough or the judge is color blind as well as kennel blind its not
enough reason to withdraw from competition. I'm there to show my dog, enjoy my dog and enjoy showing him/her. Hence I
will be going to Westminster this year to show my black girl who was sired by my Justin. My ultimate goal will be to show his
apricot daughter....maybe next year after we regrow her coat. Some things are hard to change. Now that I do know how to grow
coat there's the question of how many one can keep at once.
Moral of this story? Persevere, be reverent of the path, and most of all be sympathetic to the black and white breeders for they
know not what they are missing , but if they keep watching us, they may find out.
The first year I went to Westminster my sisters and brother came to watch. It was my black girl, Amma that I had planned to
breed to Justin. The sisters were traveling and found a little travel bag with a quote on it which they gifted to me. The quote
really says it all.
GRACE
" How high you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you
get down the mountain. And so it is with life, which for many of us
becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson. In
the end, it all comes down to one word. GRACE. It's how you accept
winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light."

Grace m. Durkin, President Apricot Red Poodle Club

Последний раз редактировалось Tania Libkind; 23.02.2013 в 15:25.
3 пользователей поблагодарили Tania Libkind за этот полезный пост:
Удалить:
LioudmilaSherman (23.02.2013), Ninsanna (23.02.2013), Даня (23.02.2013)
Старый 23.02.2013, 18:44   #218
LioudmilaSherman вне форума
LioudmilaSherman
Гуру

Получено благодарностей: 2 010 в 602 постах

Tania Libkind,
Какой удивительный своей несгибаемостью и упорством путь!
Grace - сильный человек,достойный уважения. Выглядит очень скромным человеком,даже не подумала,что она обладает такой внутренней целеустремленностью. Просто :"Браво,Grace!"

PS Танюша,слово grace в данном контексте - божий дар,а не " грация".

Последний раз редактировалось LioudmilaSherman; 23.02.2013 в 19:00.
За этот пост LioudmilaSherman поблагодарили:
Удалить:
Tania Libkind (25.02.2013)
Старый 25.02.2013, 03:08   #219
Tania Libkind вне форума
Tania Libkind
Гуру

Цитата:
Сообщение от LioudmilaSherman Посмотреть сообщение
Tania Libkind,
Какой удивительный своей несгибаемостью и упорством путь!
Grace - сильный человек,достойный уважения. Выглядит очень скромным человеком,даже не подумала,что она обладает такой внутренней целеустремленностью. Просто :"Браво,Grace!"

PS Танюша,слово grace в данном контексте - божий дар,а не " грация".
Людочка, Спасибо , да Грейс - удивительная женщина... и Justin Time я видела собственными глазами ...

А про смысл урока ... пусть каждый для себя переведёт слово GRACE как понимает ....:)
За этот пост Tania Libkind поблагодарили:
Удалить:
LioudmilaSherman (25.02.2013)
Старый 03.03.2013, 06:26   #220
Alla вне форума
Alla
Гуру

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lMDD6z8P00

Старый 03.03.2013, 06:45   #221